- Register online for any summer camp HERE!
- Camper registrations must be completed by 5pm the Wednesday before any given week.Registrations received thereafter, are not guaranteed a spot. Complete registration includes payment and copies of your child’s latest physical and immunization record.
- In addition to other safety protocols, campers and staff must complete a daily health screening questionnaire prior to entering the camp. One form for each child each week can be found on the Y website. Completed form(s) must be shown to camp staff at drop off each day. Click HERE to view and download the health screening questionnaire.
BUSSING NOW AVAILABLE!
Masks MUST be worn on the busses.
The Y staff miss our campers and look forward to having the “Best Summer Ever!”
Camp Forms & Brochure | Join Online Today!
- 2021 Summer Camp Guide
- Bus Registration Form
- Parent Handbook
- Horseback Riding Flyer
- Become a member today and save!
- Financial Assistance Application
Summer camp is about adventure and discovery. At Camp Lyndon, kids have the opportunity to explore nature, find new talents, try new activities, and gain independence. And, of course, it’s lots of fun too!
Camp Lyndon provides quality traditional day camping experiences that help children to grow in spirit, mind, and body while teaching the core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
Join in the fun and become part of the YMCA Cape Cod family this summer! Call (508) 362-6500 x 1300
Morning Ceremonies: Join the whole camp for songs, announcements, welcomes, and daily news and updates.
Swimming: Swimming schedule allows every camper the opportunity to swim ever day! Half of each block will be a swim lesson and the other half free swim. Fridays will be entirely free swim! All campers are swim tested the first day of the session and camp staff performs buddy checks every 20 minutes.
Group Time: This counselor led time can be used to play games, experience outdoor cooking, do crafts, go on hikes, prepare for Special Event Days, go frog catching, and much more. This is a great time for campers to make friends and bond with counselors.
Lunch: Camp Lyndon offers a lunch program for you to enjoy, if interested. Campers sit with counselors at picnic tables and take a short break from the busy day at their unit areas.
Program: Camp Lyndon offers ten program areas: archery, boating, arts & crafts, drama, music & movement, nature, gardening, ropes, sports, and library. Program offerings vary depending age. Make sure to look at unit’s program offerings!
Choice Blocks: Campers can spend some extra time with friends at a favorite game or activity. Raft building, archery target engineering, kickball, and songwriting are just a few of things our campers can sign up for either day or week-long projects.
Sports: Fun and friendship at the core of all games and sports. While the traditional sports like basketball and soccer are played, there are many fun camp-styled games to play. Tennis-baseball or a game of “Rabbits and Squirrels” anyone?
Library: Our Literacy Summer Learning Loss program is based out of the C.I.T. cabin. This program area includes a library complete with books, toys and games, so campers of all ages can relax in an educational, yet fun environment!
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30-9:00am Early Care
- 9:00-9:15am Arrival/Opening Ceremonies
- 9:15-10:00am Activity Block #1
- 10:00-10:45am Activity Block #2
- 10:45-11:30am Activity Block #3
- 11:30am-12:15pm LUNCH
- 12:15-1:15pm Unit Time
- 1:15-2:00pm Activity Block #4
- 2:00-2:45pm Activity Block #5
- 2:45-3:30pm Activity Block #6
- 3:30-4:00pm Closing Ceremonies/Dismissal
- 4:00-5:30pm Late Care
Read More About Our Camps