ALL YMCA Cape Cod Camps are OPEN!
- Register online for any summer camp HERE!
- Camper registrations must be completed by 5pm the Wednesday before any given week.Registrations received thereafter, are not guaranteed a spot. Complete registration includes payment and copies of your child’s latest physical and immunization record.
- Click HERE to review COVID-19 Camp Guidelines, Registration Process and FAQ’s
- In addition to other safety protocols, campers and staff must complete a daily health screening questionnaire prior to entering the camp. One form for each child each week can be found on the Y website. Completed form(s) must be shown to camp staff at drop off each day. Click HERE to view and download the health screening questionnaire.
The Y staff miss our campers and look forward to having the “Best Summer Ever!”
Camp Forms & Brochure | Join Online Today!
- 2021 Summer Camp Guide
- Parent Handbook
- Become a member today and save!
- Financial Assistance Application
Falmouth Summer Camp at its NEW location, The Lawrence School; a quality traditional “on-site” day camping experience with a fun packed schedule. Camp and camp activities help children to grow in spirit, mind, and body while teaching the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
Join in the fun and become part of the YMCA Cape Cod family this summer! Call (508) 362-6500 x 142
Program will be held at Falmouth High School and will include daily options of either our Trip Camp or Traditional “on-site” Camp option.
TRADITIONAL “ON-SITE” CAMP
On site activities may include a combination of sports, crafts, outdoor education, team-building activities, water play and STEM related offerings such as cooking, science and literacy.
Theme weeks and special events will be planned throughout the Summer as well!
RAINY DAY SCHEDULE
We provide age appropriate indoor activities during inclement weather.
Sample “On-Site” Daily Schedule*
|Time||Ages 5 & 6||Ages 7 – 9||Ages 10 – 12|
|7:00-9:00||Arrival/Free Play||Arrival/Free Play||Arrival/Free Play|
|7:30-9:00||Breakfast Offered||Breakfast Offered||Breakfast Offered|
|9:00||Opening Ceremonies||Opening Ceremonies||Opening Ceremonies|
|12:15||Special Event||Special Event||Special Event|
|1:00||Water Play||Team Building Games||Crafts|
|1:45||Crafts||Water Play||Team Building Games|
|2:30||Snack Time||Snack Time||Snack Time|
|3:15||Team Building Games||Crafts||Water Play|
|4:00-5:30||Dismissal/Free Play||Dismissal/Free Play||Dismissal/Free Play|