ALL YMCA Cape Cod Camps are OPEN!
- Register online for any summer camp HERE!
- Camper registrations must be completed by 5pm the Wednesday before any given week. Registrations received thereafter, are not guaranteed a spot. Complete registration includes payment and copies of your child’s latest physical and immunization record.
- Click HERE to review COVID-19 Camp Guidelines, Registration Process and FAQ’s
- In addition to other safety protocols, campers and staff must complete a daily health screening questionnaire prior to entering the camp. One form for each child each week can be found on the Y website. Completed form(s) must be shown to camp staff at drop off each day. Click HERE to view and download the health screening questionnaire.
Camp Forms & Brochure | Join Online Today!
- 2021 Summer Camp Guide
- Parent Handbook
- Become a member today and save!
- Financial Assistance Application
We build confidence and independence! Your child will grow in spirit, mind and body by embodying the four core values of honesty, caring, respect and responsibility; which is modeled by our professional and caring staff.
Call today for more information (508) 362-6500 extension 142
- Counselor – The role model leading a camper group of five to ten campers depending on age. Great at leading games and projects; a very versatile and driven community role model who can help with everything from finding the nearest bathroom to helping someone make a friend.
- Unit – The age group your camper is assigned to. Broken up into two-year age divisions, Units come together at Morning Ceremonies, Lunch, and Dismissal.
- Unit Director – The individual in charge of assisting counselors and helping with camper’s problems throughout the day. An excellent leader of both staff and campers alike.
- Unit Area – The “home base” for each Unit; unit areas are spread throughout Camp Lyndon and offer a place for campers to store their backpacks, groups, to convene for activities, and lunch to be had.
- Swim Group – Based off of the first day’s swim test, campers are placed in swim group which determine swimming lessons, and water depth.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30-9:00am Early Care
- 9:00-9:15am Arrival/Opening Ceremonies
- 9:15-10:00am Activity Block #1
- 10:00-10:45am Activity Block #2
- 10:45-11:30am Activity Block #3
- 11:30am-12:15pm LUNCH
- 12:15-1:15pm Unit Time
- 1:15-2:00pm Activity Block #4
- 2:00-2:45pm Activity Block #5
- 2:45-3:30pm Activity Block #6
- 3:30-4:00pm Closing Ceremonies/Dismissal
- 4:00-5:30pm Late Care