Registration for ALL Summer Camps is Closed
In response to overwhelming demand, we are sad to say that All YMCA Summer Camps have reached their capacity for the summer of 2021. We are no longer accepting registrations for any of our camps, but hope to have you join us next summer! If you have questions about these cancellations, your camper’s registration status, or moving on to a wait list, please contact: Rod Norman | Associate Executive Director for Upper Cape | 508-362-6500 x 1300
- Register online for any summer camp HERE!
- Camper registrations must be completed by 5pm the Wednesday before any given week. Registrations received thereafter, are not guaranteed a spot. Complete registration includes payment and copies of your child’s latest physical and immunization record.
- In addition to other safety protocols, campers and staff must complete a daily health screening questionnaire prior to entering the camp. One form for each child each week can be found on the Y website. Completed form(s) must be shown to camp staff at drop off each day. Click HERE to view and download the health screening questionnaire.
Camp Forms & Brochure | Join Online Today!
- 2021 Summer Camp Guide
- Parent Handbook
- Become a member today and save!
- Financial Assistance Application
We build confidence and independence! Your child will grow in spirit, mind and body by embodying the four core values of honesty, caring, respect and responsibility; which is modeled by our professional and caring staff.
Call today for more information (508) 362-6500 extension 1220
- Counselor – The role model leading a camper group of five to ten campers depending on age. Great at leading games and projects; a very versatile and driven community role model who can help with everything from finding the nearest bathroom to helping someone make a friend.
- Unit – The age group your camper is assigned to. Broken up into two-year age divisions, Units come together at Morning Ceremonies, Lunch, and Dismissal.
- Unit Director – The individual in charge of assisting counselors and helping with camper’s problems throughout the day. An excellent leader of both staff and campers alike.
- Unit Area – The “home base” for each Unit; unit areas are spread throughout Camp Lyndon and offer a place for campers to store their backpacks, groups, to convene for activities, and lunch to be had.
- Swim Group – Based off of the first day’s swim test, campers are placed in swim group which determine swimming lessons, and water depth.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30-9:00am Early Care
- 9:00-9:15am Arrival/Opening Ceremonies
- 9:15-10:00am Activity Block #1
- 10:00-10:45am Activity Block #2
- 10:45-11:30am Activity Block #3
- 11:30am-12:15pm LUNCH
- 12:15-1:15pm Unit Time
- 1:15-2:00pm Activity Block #4
- 2:00-2:45pm Activity Block #5
- 2:45-3:30pm Activity Block #6
- 3:30-4:00pm Closing Ceremonies/Dismissal
- 4:00-5:30pm Late Care