Child Care Programs
Children are like sponges – they watch and absorb knowledge, skills, and values from everything and everyone around them.
We believe the values and skills learned early on are vital building blocks for quality of life and future success. That’s why our child care programs are staffed with people who understand the cognitive, physical and social development of kids, the need children have to feel connected and supported in trying new things, and the caring and reinforcement parents and families need to help each other.
AT THE YMCA CAPE COD CHILD CARE CENTERS
- babies develop trust and security;
- preschoolers experience early literacy and learn about their world;
- and school-age kids make friends, learn new skills and do homework.
Most importantly, children learn how to be their best selves. That makes for confident kids today, and contributing and engaged adults tomorrow.
- Children’s Crossing Early Education Center
- Stony Brook Early Education Center
- North Falmouth Early Education Center
- Falmouth Hospital Campus Early Education Center
- Cape Cod Tech Early Education Center
- Harwich Elementary School Early Education Center
- East Falmouth
- Morse Pond
- North Falmouth
- West Barnstable