2245 Iyannough Rd
Join us on the basketball court of the YMCA Cape Cod for our Boot Camp with Andy. This is a non-aerobic class that integrates functional movements performed at high intensity for max results.
How to register
- Visit our registration page at: https://ops1.operations.daxko.com/Online/3176/ProgramsV2/Home.mvc
- Login into your account profile
- Select the class you wish to attend.
- Fill out a class waiver and click register.
Social Distancing Procedures:
- Massachusetts Guidelines for outdoor activities states members need to wear facemasks if they cannot maintain a distance of at least 6 feet apart. Facemasks will be required while entering and exiting the court but not during classes.
- Basketball court marked out in 10-foot squares. Members need to stay at least 6 feet apart by staying within their designated 10-foot zone
- Members will need to vacate the exercise area after the class conclusion.
- No social gatherings after class will be permitted.
- Hand-sanitizer will be available near the exercise area
- We encourage handwashing with soap and water as soon as possible after class
Inclement Weather Procedure:
- If it is raining, classes will be canceled
- If it starts raining, or active thunder and/or lightening, during a class, the class will be canceled immediately, and members are asked to shelter in their vehicles.
Q: Do I need to wear a facemask while exercising?
A: Per Massachusetts regulations masks are required while individuals are unable to keep a distance of at least 6 feet apart. We ask that all members and staff wear a face covering while entering and exiting the exercise area. Masks may be removed during exercising if members are able to keep at least 6 feet apart.
Q: How do I restart my membership?
A: You can manage your account online by visiting here; https://ops1.operations.daxko.com/Online/login.aspx?returnUrl=%2fOnline%2f3176%2fProgramsV2%2fHome.mvc&id=6405a6d2-c7af-4b96-86a0-37503d00910d. Otherwise email us at [email protected] for assistance.
Q: I am visiting from another YMCA. Can I participate in the class?
A: Unfortunately, non YMCA Cape Cod members will not be permitted at this time.
Q: I would like a friend of mine to attend the class – can I bring a guest?
A: At this time, we are unable to have guests participate. If you have a friend interested in participating in a class or they can sign up for a new membership online on the YMCA website.
Q: Does this mean that you will no longer have virtual group exercise classes?
A: We will continue to offer virtual group exercise classes as a part of our curriculum.