MAKO SWIM TEAM
The Cape Cod YMCA Mako Swim team is a competitive swim team for children from ages 6 to 18. The seasons are divided into 2 parts; the winter or “short course” season which extends from mid September until approximately April 1st. The 2nd part is the summer or “long course” season, which extends from mid-April until approximately August 1st.
The Makos have had a long history of success producing many outstanding swimmers including league, New England and National Champions and well as successful college swimmers from division 3 through division 1.
Learn more of the Mako Swim Team Here, or for further information, call Ben Van Dyk, Mako Program Director at 508-362-6500 x 109.
Mako General Information
- 2015-2016 Registration Form
- Payment Form
- Honor Code
- Medical Form
- Volunteer Form
- Glossary of Swim Terms
- Team Handbook
Meet the Makos
- 2015 Northeastern YMCA Winter Championship
- 2016 National YMCA Short Course Swimming Championships
- 2015-16 New England Age Group Qualifying Times
- 2015-16 New England Regional Qualifying Times
- 2015-16 New England Senior Qualifying Times